Monday, October 31, 2011

Pumpkin Topiary


I recently made this cute Pumpkin Topiary for Halloween.  I was inspired by this one I found on Pinterest.  It was super easy to make.  I found the white and orange faux pumpkins at Michaels, along with the outdoor paint. Many thanks to my mom who helped me with the project.  I think it turned out pretty well!  Best thing about it is that you can reuse it year after year...

Spray paint a terra cotta pot black...

Add some white polka dots...(Used a round sponge "paint" brush.)

Cut the tops off of the bottom two pumpkins and paint your letters on...(I used a template for the letters)

Hot glue your pumpkins together, add some faux fall leaves to the pot, and voila!  Cute pumpkin topiary! 

It's almost as tall as Matthew...Happy Halloween everyone!

Pin It

No comments: