Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Easter 2013

Almost a month late again (right on schedule)...here is a look at our Easter, mainly via Instagram.  Chris had to work over the Easter weekend (huge bummer), but we made the most of it.  Our church hosted a special Easter Service at the Coronado Theater downtown Rockford.  It was AMAZING.  Best Easter Service ever.  That evening, we had the family over at our place for dinner.  Great day celebrating our Risen Savior...

I took the boys to a glow in the dark egg hunt at our local Y...they even had a bunny farm there!

Meeting the Easter Bunny...

The boys and I also went to a traditional Jewish Passover Seder dinner at a local church the week before...if you have never gone to one, it is incredible!  I highly recommend it...

We had funny coloring eggs with friends...here is M doing his thing...

J got in on the action as well...

The eggs...

I even made a "peepza" for the occasion...

J in festive wear...

Easter morning...the baskets...


J liked his "Mater" fan...

M thought his "Darth" bunny was cool...


My Easter cuties all spiffed up and ready to go...

Easter at the Coronado...

M telling everyone on the big screen at the Coronado, via a cute video, that the Easter Bunny gave him tons of money last year...5 year olds...

Couple pics of the band during worship...


My good friend Jacquie and me...

Me and my boys...

The "Egg" Layered Cake I made...

No comments: