Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pumpkin Patch and Carving

October was a whirl-wind month.  So much was happening, but we still managed to get in a quick trip to the Pumpkin Patch, and carve pumpkins before Halloween.  I even had my birthday in there (with a sick kid).  Good times... ;)

M with the pumpkins...

The best shot of the boys as I could get...

J would hardly sit still... ;)

Having fun...

By the big pumpkin...

They can be cute...

Hay on the wagon...

Such a beautiful variety...

Pretending we got this pumpkin...(Prices were crazy...I'll take the beautiful $4 pumpkins from the lady I know at the Farmer's Market...) :)

Here are some from the Farmer's Market...

Time to carve!

Getting down and dirty...

Chris helping M with his "Spidey" pumpkin...

My generic jack-o-lantern...

J tried to join in and help too...

Outside with the pumpkin!

M's finished pumpkin...

No comments: