Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Southern Indiana Trip '12

We always have a great and relaxing time visiting my family in Southern Indiana.  This year we went in mid-October, and the colors were gorgeous there!  We celebrated my Grandmother's 89th birthday, and my cousin's daughter Kayla's birthday as well. Good eats, good walks through the woods, and good fishin' = great mini-vacay!

Sunset the first night there...

My Grandmother ready to blow out the candles...

My view...out for a morning run...

The boys fishing...

J inspecting a fish...

Chris and I took an absolutely gorgeous walk through the woods...

My dear sweet Grandmother and I...

With their fish...

Cute shot...

J fell in and got a little muddy...haha

It was quite the mess...

My little fisherman...

Another good one of the boys fishing...

J and his Great-Grams!

The family with my Grandmother...

No comments: