Thursday, July 29, 2010

Swagger Wagon

Yep, we have joined the ranks of the minivan club.  Due to my growing belly, and obvious growing family, we decided to get a new ride.  We were really torn between the Honda Odyssey and the Toyota Sienna.  In the end, the better deal was with the Sienna for what we could find.  We purchased an '09 in the color "salsa red pearl"...not my first choice in colors, but it is growing on me, and I kind of like it!  I am excited about the stow-and-go seats in the back, as well as the dual sliding doors on the side via remote!  A must have with two young kids.  Also, the MP3 jack is a bonus.  It was very traumatic saying goodbye to my Honda Civic I had for 13 years, but I am liking the van more and more each day.  Another plus is it is way more easy to get Matthew in and out of now!  For those of you unfamiliar with the term "swagger wagon", check out these fun clips on YouTube...each of them had me laughing!

Matthew is ready to drive!

Love all the room with the back row folded down!

Matthew can not get enough of the button that closes the door...

1 comment:

Heather said...

That's great Beth, you've joined the mini van clan. Aren't they the best? So easy to get kids in and out of for sure, I've loved ours. The video is hysterical.